Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Knights

We are the dark knights that kick your !@@#!@ and Run away!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heya Knights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Heya Knights Empty
PostSubject: Heya Knights   Heya Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey Everyone,Ki Nice Upgrade,I Had A Great Idea Since Were Dark Knights How About We Come Up With New Chat City Knight Names?,And Our Room Will From Now On Be Called "The Fortress Of The Dark Knights" Well Keep Me Updated Ki Once Again Nice Work What a Face One More Thing Ki If I Cant Make Meetings Go On Without Me And Just Post What We Disscussed If You Wouldn't Mind.
Back to top Go down
Ki
Admin

Heya Knights Empty
PostSubject: ok leonhart i'll do that :D   Heya Knights I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 pm

yes sir and thx the updates r pretty cool and there are tons more coming
Back to top Go down
http://darkknights.all-up.com
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Heya Knights Empty
PostSubject: Well......   Heya Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 pm

My New Knight Name Is Grimmjow,And Were A Force To Be Reckoned With Now That I Know The Room Destroyer Hack,HEE HEE HEE,Shadowofthedark Is Awesome Dude,Umm I Would Teach You Ki But I Promised and Knights Dont Braek Promises Sorry,But I Will Use It For Our Clan,LOL And The Akasuna Think They're Badass Ha I Think Not,But We Should Have Casual Names And Knight Names,Or I Think It Would Be A Good Idea,Anyone Who Reads This Post Your New Knight Name If You Make One.
P.S. Ki Once Again You've Out Done Yourself And Thanks To Elmo Too I Heard Elmo Helped Out Quite A Bit Thank You So Much Our Clan Has To Stick Together
Back to top Go down
sir lanc

Heya Knights Empty
PostSubject: grimjow you rock man   Heya Knights I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 am

Cool once again we have another victory i wanted to say thx for the credit and im trying to get this site put on google and ask.com im trying everything i can think of this site is going to be huge i mean swarming with knights you'll see soon enough, you rock man Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Knights   Heya Knights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya Knights
Page 1 of 1